- Mugabe makes the election process murkier... #zimbabwe aljazeera.com/news/2013/04/2… 3 days ago
- @NewsHour #doubleheaderlive Is a weak decision on Syria a better bet for the U.S. than no decision? 5 days ago
- Earth is "little more than a giant ball of dirt emittng noxious fumes" theonion.com/articles/advan… 6 days ago
- Steps forward in implementing health reform via @centeronbudget offthechartsblog.org/good-news-for-… 6 days ago
- RT @Reuters: Erdogan to meet with representatives of Gezi Park protesters on Thursday reut.rs/12qn3HC 6 days ago
I am a historian and writer who wants to bring to light current events through a historical perspective. It is difficult to understand today's current events without having a grasp of what has occurred before. This is a running thread to help keep people informed about the present and remind everyone to not forget their past. Enjoy and please comment!
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Hello All! Welcome to another edition of “What’s the Deal?” the blog whose half life is longer than one year. In this week’s blog, we’ll discuss what’s happened in the politics of nuclear energy since last year’s devastating earthquake, tsunami, … Continue reading